Silicone Spray Food Grade
Spanjaard Silicone Spray (Food Grade) is a highly effective silicone fluid in aerosol form.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Spanjaard Silicone Spray (Food Grade) is specifically formulated for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur. All raw materials used in the manufacture of the product comply with FDA section 21 CFR 178.3570. and the product is registered with the NSF as a category H1 lubricant. The product may also be used in packaging, pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. The product is Halaal and Kosher certified.
- Water-resistant, colourless and non-staining multi-purpose silicone-based spray, excellent for lubricating plastic gears, mechanisms, slides, rails, O-rings, seals, valves, gaskets, locks, latches, hinges and chains.
- High performance lubricant, protector and enhancer of most rubber and plastic components.
- Keeps freezer, cold room and refrigerator door seals soft and flexible, ensuring excellent sealing when shut, extending door seal life and reducing refrigeration energy loss.
- Keeps conveyors and chutes free from greases and stickiness and reduces friction.
- Plastics mould release agent suitable for polystyrene and other resins in the manufacture of plastic food and pharmaceutical packaging.
- When sprayed in ovens and on utensils, it allows for easier cleaning.
Directions for use: Shake well before use. Spray liberally onto areas to be treated. Wipe away any excess with a cloth. Reapply as required.
|Viscosity, cSt, 25°C (Brookfield)||500|
|Flash Point, °C (ASTM D56)||315|
|Pour Point, °C||-50|
|Density, g/cm3 (ASTM D792)||0,97|
|Thermal Conductivity, WK-1m-1 (ASTM D2717)||0.15|
|Volatility, % (230°C for 2h)||<2,0|
|Refractive Index (ASTM 1218)||1,4035|
|Dielectric Const, 25°C/100hz||2,74|
|Surface Tension at 25ºC, mNm-1||21,1|
|Working Temperature, °C||-40 °C to 200 °C|
Health and Safety: The product Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request and must be read and understood before use.
Packaging: 400ml aerosol